Postino Central recently selected their quarterly MVP’s and today, we are going to spotlight one of their top players: Alexa Evans!
1. If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead who would it be and why?
I would love to dine with Julia Child. She is so inspiring to me, both in the kitchen and generally just getting things done. She did everything in her own way and I love that. I just want to sit with her and hear all her secrets and stories.
2. What’s one habit you are proudest of breaking?
I’ve stopped throwing EVERYTHING in the trash and started paying more attention to what was recyclable or reusable.
3. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Bon Bon, a.k.a. my mother. She refuses to be called grandmother so Delta (my 2yr old son) & I decided Bon Bon was appropriate.
4. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
WHERE’S DELTA? WHERE ARE MY GLASSES? And then I find them both lying right next to me and all is right with the world again.
5. Would you rather have toes for teeth or fingers for hair?
Gag. Fingers for hair obviously. I’d have the finest struggle bun on the block! And could you imagine eating with toenails in your mouth let alone toes…?! Gross.