Randy is the man out at Postino East, which is why he’s been selected as MVP for this quarter. We give him mad props for his hard work and dedication to our company. Let’s get to know him a little better…
1. What attracted you to Upward Projects?
I had originally walked into Postino East and asked if they were hiring. After my interview on the spot, I knew this was the restaurant I wanted to be at. Everyone was happy, managers have a large presence and, most important of all, I got to keep my gauges!
2. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Why?
I am more a gatherer, for sure. They tend to plan more and be resourceful with regards to maximizing their yield.
3. If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your grandchildren?
The tears of past failures drown future successes.
4. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
A tie between “Dolce and Gabana” by Riff Raff and “The Past Should Stay Dead” by Emarosa.
5. Would you rather be underdressed or overdressed?
I would rather be overdressed because…I have swag.